OCPeasy CLI is an open-source software provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tool enabling infrastructure as code on OpenShift.
It has been implemented with Python 3.8, fire, GitPython, PyYAML, simple-term-menu.
- Python 3.8: https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-380
- fire: https://github.com/google/python-fire
- GitPython: https://gitpython.readthedocs.io/en/stable
- PyYAML: https://pyyaml.org
- simple-term-menu: https://pypi.org/project/simple-term-menu
This library is consuming its metadata (such as templates, technologies) from git repositories. The process is documented in the templates section.
This project works on any Linux environment, macOS and Windows 10 (through Windows Subsystem for Linux for more details please refer to this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10)
OCPeasy CLI requires
ocpeasy, you'll have to be authenticated against the target cluster.
Follow this link for more details on this setup:pip3
pip3 install ocpeasy
If you don't have the permission to install globally a dependency in your system, you can use the
pip3 install ocpeasy --user